Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Spring time!

One of the reasons I love North Georgia is the change of seasons. Yes, it has been cold and messy for much of the Winter but that makes me appreciate the Spring even more. The best thing about Spring for me is it is the beginning of running season. The mornings are cool and the afternoon is warm. We do have to battle thunderstorms from time to time but for the most part, give me Spring in North Georgia!

Just like last year, I have a goal of running 1,000 miles for the year. Just like last year, January and February started off slowly. And, just like last year, it's time to log a bunch of miles. I have several races lined up and am looking at adding to my total of 25 states in which I have run a race. I am thinking about Indiana and Michigan in May and Nevada and Arizona in the Fall. If I can run 4 states this year, I'll be pretty excited about that.

I am also looking forward to playing with my grandsons this Spring. They love to run and play and I love being with them. There isn't anything better than play time with Finley and Jonah. They are full of life and hard to keep up with. I am looking forward to seeing them grow up. They will be good brothers.

Spring time!

No comments: